HEY HEY! (the only Krusty the Clown reference I'll use, I promise) Today's review is all about Circus Circus. Located at the far end of the strip near the Stratosphere, the SLS and Westgate, CC is not really a place you'd want to go back to. In my opinion, the place was dark and dated, when wandering through it, it gave me a feel of being at a cheap British coastal town penny arcade. Now, I'm from Britain and I love our coastal towns and their penny arcades but that's where they should stay - there's not really a place for it here in Vegas. The hallways to walk through before getting to the actual casino are littered with tacky gift stalls. Again, I know what you're thinking ... this is Vegas and Vegas IS tacky. Yes it's bright, its colorful and it's vibrant - a melting pot for all however it doesn't need to be a tack-fest. CC seemed very touristy oriented, a lot of the hotels and casinos are, don't get me wrong, but the "buy...
Comments
Post a Comment